Présentation - English

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
87zc1crx

Auto : CRX ED9
Type Mine : ED9

MessageSujet: Présentation - English   Mer 16 Aoû 2017 - 11:05

Good afternoon Honda enthusiasts!
(please excuse me for writing in english but if i attempt in french you will not like the outcome)

My name is Frederico, 41 years old and i come from Portugal, currently living near Thionville, Lorraine.
I have owned many Honda cars in the last 15 years, a 87 mk1 crx, 3 mk2 ed9, 1 ee8, several civic ek and 2 itr. From all the cars i owned, from several reasons, i only kept an immaculate ed9, stock style but with a b16a2 inside Smile. This is the only crx i met with 0% rust and all stock so it's my heart owner and will be there to my son when he can drive.
I have learned and master all about 87-95 ecu electronics and tunning (have my innovate stuff and modded ecu's) and also know something about mechanics, but i prefer to let a real mechanic do his stuff as i don't have the proper tools now Smile
My registration on the forum is sort of a comeback to honda scene as i was away for the last 6 years and also as i left my country, all my loved stuff was left behind (working on it now).
I hope i can help someone that is keen to DIY as me and also learn from you stuff i need to know here in France.
All the best to everyone and bare with me for the english until i can type french without looking a retard.

As a teaser, i let you here the 1st and only video of a crx(1st ee8 turbo in portugal running 0,8 bar) vs a nsx (320hp tuned ecu and i/h/e) - i built/tuned the crx for my good friend Tiago and filmed inside the nsx of my good friend Nuno.
Also i post the video of my good friends civic after i built/tuned his b16a2 to handle a precision sc6169sp and making over 400whp Smile (1st one in Portugal and 1st time he drove it)

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
OliVTEC
ADMI [ CR-X ]

Auto : CRX
Type Mine : EE8

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation - English   Sam 19 Aoû 2017 - 23:59

uh uh, that ee8 is a beast...

Welcome here Wink

Devil is in the detail
Mieux vaut faire les conneries soit même que de payer quelqu'un pour les faire à sa place...
Pedro

Auto : Honda Civic CRX
Type Mine : AF53

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation - English   Dim 20 Aoû 2017 - 7:00

Welcome to the forum !! Wink
87zc1crx

Auto : CRX ED9
Type Mine : ED9

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation - English   Lun 21 Aoû 2017 - 13:05

OliVTEC a écrit:
uh uh, that ee8 is a beast...

Welcome here Wink

True Smile
Too bad he floored 2nd gear and instantly spin tires and cut, so 3rd comes in out of vtec rpm and so but still it was a beast.
We arrived to put it with 1,3bar but never were able to measure on dyno as something like a pipe or clamp would break when tested. lol
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation - English   

Présentation - English
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1